Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Modern Warfare 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cng

cng

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 6:03 pm

It has been recently announced that MW3 will be released for Wii. Will anyone here be buying this game? I'm sure I will.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/118/1185978p1.html
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:26 pm

idk yet if i will be buying it. it seems every years cod wii game breaks more and more wiis. its a miracle mine hasnt had any problems, i think its because i have a usb fan on mine( i got it for free with one of those wii sports attachment thingys) and beacuse i dont play for extremely long periods of time.

P.S. that reminds me does anyone know why mongy is ALWAYS on
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:56 am

Im sure I will get it as well. Not sure about the rest of ZH, seems most our peeps are on an extended vacation from the forum atleast.

Hey CNG how was China and Australia?

Modern Warfare 3 0e1339fb15567feb59b3559"Happy Hunting......."MW3:3916-5455-0868
Modern Warfare 3 Realbonesig
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi Bone, it's good to know that you'll be buying MW3.

The trip was great! I spent the better part of my trip in Melbourne, Sydney and Carins. The rest of time was spent in Hong Kong where I did a ton of shopping.

The highlight of the trip was scuba diving and snorkling in the Great Barrier Reefs (off of Cairns). I have never experienced like it. Pictures and videos can compare to what you'll see there. I would recommend anyone to go there at some point in their lifetime; it's that amazing.

Melbourne wasn't impressive (but we did freeload at a wealthy relative's home and their vacation home!) but Sydney was quite enjoyable (we stayed in a service apartment in downtown Sydney). Hong Kong was crazy hot and humid but the shopping and the food was fanstastic.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Man that would be awesome! Great Barrier Reef is the ultimate scuba location from what I hear. I have never done any so I wouldn't know, but I have a friend that is into it quite a bit. Has a ton of equipment and plans to go someday.

I would probably find Hong Kong more fun myself. What did you eat? Get anything cool there?

Modern Warfare 3 0e1339fb15567feb59b3559"Happy Hunting......."MW3:3916-5455-0868
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Good Chinese food in Toronto is abundant but it can't be compared to the variety that is in Hong Kong.
I didn't eat any exotic in Hong Kong but I did have crocodile, kangaroo and emu in Australia. Kangaroo and emu are both red meat and are quite good (taste like aged beef). I don't like lamb normally because of gameyness but the lamb I had in Australia (most likely from New Zealand) was great and wasn't gamey at all.

Clothing is cheap and more stylish in Hong Kong. I bought a lot of shirts, dress pants (for work), some casual wear and a couple of hiking and running shoes. For my wife, my sister-in-law and her boyfriend, they loved the street markets.

I also had a tailor suit made while I was there (tailor suits are super cheap and extremely well made). You get the same quality or better suit for half the price. My suit cost me about $800 USD and it was of better quality than the one I paid $2000 for in Toronto. I personally avoid the ultra cheap suits (i.e. $200 to $300 USD) but my sister-in-law's boyfriend didn't mind it at all.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Man if a person really wanted to shop that would be the place to go. I know a few people I used to work with went to Hong Kong and got just a boat load of stuff. The prices were so cheap I thought they were lying to me.

I had crocodile once and I cant say I liked it much. Not sure if it was made wrong but it was like shoe leather and salty. I don't think I could eat Kangaroo.....they are just too cute lolol.

Back to top Go down
cng

cng

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 8:20 am

You're right. Crocodile only taste good if it is deep fried. I've had it grilled for one of my meals and it wasn't that good.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Ill most definitively be buying it the day it comes out. Thats what i have done for every cod since WAW. Hopefully this isint Gonna be called Modern Warefare 3 Reflex. There better be DLC for the wii. It's kinda weird they skipped MW2 for wii....Mw3 better be that much better. They should make a WAW2

P.S. That was a really rambling post xD
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 pm

We'll definitely be getting this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Modern Warfare 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 3   Modern Warfare 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 3
Page 1 of 1