Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

anybody get it? whaddya think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

anybody get it? whaddya think? Empty
PostSubject: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:48 am

hmm? how is it?

anybody get it? whaddya think? Seigiesbeer
anybody get it? whaddya think? Hellsyeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:28 pm

i dont have it
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:32 pm

Mom grouded me from the wii for two weeks so I don't got it Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:40 pm

really grounde for 2 weeks. i just looked at videos for the game it has black ops graphics, survival mode is in, we dont have ac130 ect. killstreaks like in black ops, oh but we do finally have customizable callsigns
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:25 pm

i got it on wii and ps3. the wii version has no problem holding its ground against the HD consoles.... the campaign is all there so far, and multiplayer is the best so far on the wii, imo. it feels like modern warfare 3. graphics are a tab bit better than BO, and character models i think are a lot better than BO. its fun, and worth it if you werent planning on getting it.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:27 pm

i dont know i want to get it now but i trully doubt i will be able to get it before christmas, and for sunset, its funny they recyled levels but it saves time so no big problem its just funny
edit: acctually probably getting it friday
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:26 pm

i like the new top poster of the week thing and im the top poster for this week Yay
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I think its COD, but Im not doing back flips or anything.

anybody get it? whaddya think? 0e1339fb15567feb59b3559"Happy Hunting......."MW3:3916-5455-0868
anybody get it? whaddya think? Realbonesig
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:20 pm

i like that there's spec ops, that's pretty friggin laggy, though. i'm sure they'll smooth it out. i think that if i hadn't played mw2, i'd be pretty lost. it feels a lot like mw2. the prestige store is pretty weird. there is also a lot of *&%# talkers, which is just too funny to me.

anybody get it? whaddya think? Seigiesbeer
anybody get it? whaddya think? Hellsyeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:54 am

ive seen videos and i think it looks prety cool, any one get the moab nuke yet,if no one has get a 25 kills withut dieing and come back to me.
edit: oh alll the kills have to be by you no offensive killstreaks
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 pm

After one week of its release. What do you guys think of the game? Is it good bad, ok? I'm talking about the wii version lol. What are some of the ups and downs? I don't know since I don't have the game yet.

Livebanner
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Special Ops lags so bad you almost cant play it.
Chat cut in and out pretty bad. While it looks for a game you cant even talk.
Files getting lost is a pain.
Lags like mad.....and its never the same lag.
Hardcore is good. Even if you host its not too bad to deal with.

Thats my 2c

anybody get it? whaddya think? 0e1339fb15567feb59b3559"Happy Hunting......."MW3:3916-5455-0868
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:47 pm

i like the game so far. the lag in survival mode only occurs with some people. the only thing is until the patch im trying not to host survival much and normally the guys i play with aren't smart enough to change the map so i have played on resistance like 50 times. but other than that its great oh and i hope they patch the recent players list because i only get like 1 new player a day because, its was filled up my first day and it never deletes old people like the 3rd person on the list says i played with them 3+ days ago
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Ok my mom gave in for one night and let me play. Graphics are a lot better. There's more detail to the game. It is pretty chaotic at times. There is alot going on at one time in this game. I was quite surprised on how quickly I could play. When we had Blops it was a whole new game and we had to reinvent the wheel and I would die all the time when Blops came out. But my first game on MW3 wasnt bad for starting out. i went 9-11 on the first game. So there wasnt much of a transition period. But if you bought MW3 for your first game you would definetly have a struggle trying to figure out whats going on.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 pm

Quatre4 wrote:
After one week of its release. What do you guys think of the game? Is it good bad, ok? I'm talking about the wii version lol. What are some of the ups and downs? I don't know since I don't have the game yet.
I like Black Ops but I think this game is better. Compared to Black Ops, there seems to be a lot less long sight lines. Most maps are quite "busy" with a lot of tight narrow corners, perfect for a run-and-gunner like me. Kill Confirmed can get pretty crazy and it's fun but I would not recommend it if you are trying to level up quick. That's because more than enough times you will make the kill for +50 but you (or a teammate) don't get to confirm it for the other +50.

Machine pistols are extremely powerful, which makes you use your secondary a lot more than the other games (launchers was a must have for me for the other COD games but that has completely changed for MW3). Akimbo FMG9 machine pistol is now considered the OP weapon in the game. Thankfully, bullets run out quite quickly in this game (Scavenger doesn't unlock until Level 39) so it forces players to pick up guns constantly. Besides, I wouldn't trade Sleight of Hand or Blind Eye for Scavenger for Perk 1.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 am

Yup, if any of you guys played MW2 you would know that one of the main problems was that your secondary wasn't really a secondary lol. It was like carrying 2 primaries. I have played the 360 version a bit and does seem to be CQB a lot lol. Anything else? Does the lag seem to be an issue like in bops within the first few weeks? By the end of this week I'm going to buy Battlefield 3 and when I get some cash I'll get MW3 as well. So any updates on the game would be nice lol.

Livebanner
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:18 am

Since they have patched the game, making kills is much easier. There is no need for lag shooting but we are back to "dying around corners" like we did in Black Ops. I haven't been host yet but I still read that host lag is still pretty brutal.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Maps will get pretty boring I think. But a rumor is floating around that Wii will finally get map packs through "pay and play" on the wii network?

Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:26 pm

all i got to say is dont get your hopes up, they said the same thing about black ops and they even made space for it but hasnt happened yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody get it? whaddya think?   anybody get it? whaddya think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody get it? whaddya think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . :: General Discussion-
Jump to: