Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

hackers = video game dingleberries.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

hackers = video game dingleberries. Empty
PostSubject: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:32 am

well, the hackers are out in force. take a look at the leaderboards. they don't even hide it. they even put their wii hack sites RIGHT IN THE NAME! we got into some games wednesday, and right off the bat, they had helicopters and drones and all kinds of ridiculous stuff. i know they weed these things out eventually, but it's no fun to play against hackers.

hackers = video game dingleberries. Seigiesbeer
hackers = video game dingleberries. Hellsyeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:14 pm

i haven't noticed any hackers
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:59 pm

Few bad glitch spots too. One is in a tanker on...heck I cant remediable the map. One with snow. But when your in it you cannot be killed.

hackers = video game dingleberries. 0e1339fb15567feb59b3559"Happy Hunting......."MW3:3916-5455-0868
hackers = video game dingleberries. Realbonesig
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:58 pm

I agree with you. But in reality those that hack, know when to hack. Others are leechers for following the instructions of the hackers. Aka the little kids you play that are ruining the game play. Because it isn't too hard if all you do is change some values and put in the SD card in your wii lol. I wonder if theres a hack to nullify hacks lol. That would be my thing right there lol.

Livebanner
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:48 pm

huh that like my dad wants me to come up with a return virus that gets revenge on people that make viruses, and technically i solution is to make a software that checks for changes in the original code and changes it back to the original code if any changes are found. i think i actually know a few computer games that do this
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:53 pm

or technically if all games were cloud based(all info comes from a server) code couldn't be altered and that would end hacking almost entirely, or at least until a hacker hacks into the server
Back to top Go down
Swim
Swim

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:58 pm

People just got to much time

"To much time on my side... I got to much time on my side"

Wonder if anyone knows where that is from oO

ZH SWIM
oO
Always against the Tide
hackers = video game dingleberries. Pbucket
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:00 pm

ya i just got modded on accident, joined a friends private match and wierd text came up saying this match is run by ...... then changing stats, stat change complete but i was in spectate so it didnt do anything it exited but then went back into match i went into spectatedid same thing then started match again and i decided why not stayed their then i changed my mind and left then it said new next to call sign so i ooked through and i had some of the callsigns for the primary guns then i checked my challenges and just about all my primary gun challenges are complete and i didnt get any xp or anything. man i wish their was a way to go back
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Most of the hackers are open. The most discreet hack so far is unlimited UAV. They do seem to get weeded... and people say they do. I can not conform this beyond observations as such.

I've not ran into a boat load of games with hackers though. Most of the time people are speaking out fast about them and for sure I've heard from people about clans that hack. I'll be sure to write them down as I find them.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:22 pm

On that note... private matches sure are fun!!
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 pm

private matches are fun, i just wish i could reverse my account being moded
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm

ya another hack story today i was playin a private match game of jugernaut and team jugernaut(only in ps3 and xbox versions) on wii with one of my friends, it was very fun but i kept asking him if it was a hacked game and he kept saying no, but i know it was becasue im pretty sure you cant play private match games on wii. to explain xbox and ps3 got a thing where they can play games like gun game and other special game types in private matches. jugernaut is one where one person becomes a jugernaut and the rest of the players have to try to kill him to become the new jugernaut, in my match non jugernauts got a usas 12 and the jugernaut got some kind of assault rifle and an rpg.ya it was very fun i wish the wii version really had it but it seems only hackers can play it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hackers = video game dingleberries.   hackers = video game dingleberries. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hackers = video game dingleberries.
Page 1 of 1