Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Getting internet to the wii.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Getting internet to the wii. Empty
PostSubject: Getting internet to the wii.   Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm

Hello. would in work if I bought one of those USB to phone line adapters and plugged my wii right into the phones land line??
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Getting internet to the wii.   Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:17 pm

idk i need more info. really it sounds like no
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Getting internet to the wii.   Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:18 pm

I'm guessing you mean the LAN adapters that hook up to the back of the wii? If so no it isn't possible because the problem is with the actual name lol. LAN stands for Local Area Network. If you were to plug it in to a random line nothing would happen. The network is only given to you from your provider. Plus the adapter can only be hooked up to your router or directly to your modem. This is all hypothetical, since I'm considering you don't have dial-up and maybe go off of a broadband type of connection.

What are you really trying to do?
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Getting internet to the wii.   Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Quatre4 wrote:
I'm guessing you mean the LAN adapters that hook up to the back of the wii? If so no it isn't possible because the problem is with the actual name lol. LAN stands for Local Area Network. If you were to plug it in to a random line nothing would happen. The network is only given to you from your provider. Plus the adapter can only be hooked up to your router or directly to your modem. This is all hypothetical, since I'm considering you don't have dial-up and maybe go off of a broadband type of connection.

What are you really trying to do?

Well okay you know the wall pug in that you plug your telophone into? I want to plug my wii into that via those phone line-usb adaptors
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Getting internet to the wii.   Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:08 am

I think you misunderstood me lol. But what is your overall objective? Because I can tell you some other helpful options. And no it would not work whatsoever if you were to hook it up to the phone line, unless you have dial-up from your provider in which no video game nowadays can handle the speed of dial-up lol. It's way too slow. Anyways, like I said what is your overall objective? What are you trying to accomplish?
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Getting internet to the wii.   Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:20 pm

ya that's what i was thinkin no internet that can be used comes through the phone line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting internet to the wii.   Getting internet to the wii. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting internet to the wii.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Getting internet to the wii. Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: