Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

ok, this website is officially dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

ok, this website is officially dead Empty
PostSubject: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 pm

i just played with mama and papa today on mw3, very suprised they still play after all this. this website is like dead no updates in over a few month. i really dont want to see the end of this clan i know a lot of people are to busy to cheeck the website anymore, but we at least need to get some new members. i think we need to branch out to other consoles, i could start a steam group if you want me too. also i can make websites now so if you can allow me too i can handle admining or moding the website. also we need to find a way that we can still contact everyone because i dont want to lose you guys your my family at least in a small sense. i hope someone still checks the website and reads this or it was such a big waste of time.
P.S. also consider coming up with a new name for the group as zapper heroes is a little outdated
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:47 am

What gave you that idea? lol Ya I think its time we take a look at this. ZH has a FaceBook page now. Some of the old crew are using it (I use the word "using" but that might not be true either). What few members that were left moved over to the PS3 last x-mas. That along with the FB page pretty much made the ZH site a forgotten thing. The admin that created this site is MIA for good now. Thats Killa, and I talked to him a long time ago and he hung up his wii mote for good. Mama and Papa are active and pretty much the only ones. We have eachothers phone numbers but thats not somthing Im going to do with FYGs.

So how to go about this. Couple problems right off the bat. The Wii is going to be a dead system soon. Black Ops 2 isnt coming out for the Wii (last I know atleast). Its going to be out on the WiiU. Without a new game its hard to spark interest. Also with a new system out its hard to get all the old members on board. Ill get a WiiU but no idea when. If you change the name, then basically your starting your own clan. Im all for that but I work 60 to 70 hours a week and I couldnt really be much help. If you wanted admin status here I would gladly hand it over. At this point there would be no reason to consult other members about it because lets face it.....nobody is here.

In a nutshell with the FB page added and PS3 being thrown into the rotation the very thing I thought would happen did. The site is dead. Plus I wasnt ever able to be active as an admin like I should of. So when things got slow I wasnt able to push the site properly to keep things going. My bad, but I got to make a living first. Whatever you come up with Ill be behind you. Keep in mind Im open to handing over the site to you. I could also try to contact the main owner of the site (Killa) and see if he would be able to give you total ownership. I will make a post on the FB page as well just letting whatever members that care what may take place here.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:44 pm

At the moment ZH certainly is just a community that is not competitive. Activity hasn't been up because we don't make a reason for it as a community. We don't post little posters saying we're having a little contest or friendly meet-up in-game. (Many of us have met in real life btw!)

The facebook page does get noticed but for more recognition it would require come action for the community. I think the issue with systems isn't an issue since we're past that. ZH is now mixed and we're all happy to talk to each other about any system's games. Some members of the ZH page wouldn't even compete with ZH in clan battles anyway, they're just there because it's a community and it's a part of them. Wii and PS3 are two systems I'm on. WiiU is coming for sure, and we can be ready for that as well as other upcoming games if need be. Do we need to change our name? I don't think so. haha

This site has acted as a place for other clans to see as our HQ, but with technology becoming the way it is, social networks are our forum. That said, I don't think this site needs to die. We need to familiarize ourselves with the market out there. Game Battles and the CoD marketing jacked up how people think of gaming on FPS'.

We are ZH, we are a community, and we like to play with each other. That element is worth preserving I believe. I think new members should be able to come in. That's just me.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:26 pm

well the website is basically the face of ZH and if we dont post when we are gonna play games in one way or another, how is anyone suppose to know what games people are playing, wii doenst have a friend system that tells what people are playing like xbox and ps3 do. also the only posts i see on the facebook page are from the owner of the page.i just thought it would be best to change the name becasue it will make branching out to other systems easier and no one uses the zapper for wii anymore anyway, im not saying a total change just change the name a little like "gaming heroes". and i want to branch out because i have been playing pc games more often lately( just started playing my wii a few days ago, hadnt turned it on in at least 2 weeks). the only info i know is papa and mama most of the time start playing mw3 between 4-5 p.m. on the weekdays. im done with gamebattles now anyway its not even worth trying its only full of cheaters and bs game rules. and to me at least it seem like most of the main members are either too busy or have moved on to something else, to do anything in the clan. and bone what do you mean about fyg's and phone numbers. do you think giving phone numbers to fyg's as a bad idea or something. i personally would like to have some kind of out of game and off of social network communication with other members so we know we can get a hold of someone.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:32 pm

and i dont know if i want full ownership of the website, that seems like a big change in my opinion. i just want to be able to make small changes to the website and stuff. but if it really comes to the point where you're thinking about getting rid of the website just give me ownership of the website, because im probably going to make sure we have a website anyway and it would really hope if i didnt have to start over from scratch
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Very true. The networking capabilities Wii has aren't so great and so this site is important to act as that. I use the zapper, though. I'm just sayin'! Very Happy

The zapper in the name actually is what made me come here, but it is easy to realize that this product isn't a part of our appeal anymore. A name change is okay with me so long as it's related to who we are. I think "heroes" is more appropriate than "zappers" and such. In the end, the name is the outward appearance whereas between us, we're all zapper heroes.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:43 pm

oh and kinda random but if anyone has a capture card they are not using i would really like one but have no money to buy one and i would probably make some videos if i had a capture card.ya idk my thought was is we make the clan gaming heroes or something and then we separate into; zapper heroes or wii heroes( or nintendo heroes), XboX Heroes or 360 heroes, ps3 heroes or playstaion heroes(or sony heroes), and pc heroes or computer heroes.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:44 pm

ya im pretty good at video editing, photo editing, and making websites, becasue i took a multimedia and webpage design class.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 6:08 pm

I would say if we changed our name, it would be to appeal to all consoles. If we're still on Wii, I would think zapper in the name was okay.

You can make videos if you want to. Seigies makes youtube videos with the heroes once in a while.

We'll certainly consider the fact you have these abilities.

Last edited by Casull on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Well, I really don't think new systems is dragging us down. We all once agreed that it was the new wii chat system that sort of slowed the site down because it was a tad easier to get in touch with people. And this is my opinion and should not be taken any differently, but the reason I'm not seen as much on wii anymore is because of mw3.

Personally, I don't like getting pitted in a tiny arena shooting people with reflex twitches. It's not as if I don't play wii anymore because I'm very much active on the system. Just not Mw3, I play tons of Monster Hunter3 and occasionally pick up WaW. That and Reflex were my favorite games to come to wii so far.

But while the wii is a dead system, doesn't mean we should always play the most up and coming game. We could always spruce things up like we once had with different games on certain days. I don't want to sound like a sentimental wanka, but once you're friends its hard to stop being friends.

I myself and like many others are becoming busier because we're getting out there if you know what I mean. As for my opinion on changing the name, I actually like keeping ZapperHeroes. It's an unusual name lol, I'm not to fond of the common household names of today. Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Im not talking about not being friends here or anything. I know how to get a hold of most of you guys one way or another. Remeber I can look up your e-mail on here! lol jk.

The site does just sit here and has no use whatsoever. I dont think other systems really dragged anything down but it did thin things out pretty bad. After MW3 came out for Wii, things didnt get busy around here like it did when other games came out. So it was obvious something was going to change. Plus everybody dropped the "ZH" tag when the hackers started targeting clan people so that didnt help much.

I say we wait and see what comes from the WiiU. Im going to get one eventually and Ill up my efforts at that time. If I play and know ahead of time Im going to post it on here regardless if only 2 people see it.

BTW I lost my info for the darn chatbox so Im not sure if I can owner myself again. Ill look into it this weekend.

FYGs arent getting my phone number. Nothing personal Im just not going down that road....thats that.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:34 am

ya the chatbox keps resetin me. i dropped the zh tag too becasue of hackers. im going to get the wiiu eventually too, but my eventually could be a long time down the road. normally i get game systems for christmas but my parents sort of cant afford to get me $300 game systems for christmas anymore. once i get a job i might save up too get a wiiu but idk how long that may take. plus thay sort of told me the wii was the last game console they would get me, i think it was more of a joke but i understand that game consoles are gettin pretty expensive again. and it still bothers me that you say you wouldnt give your phone number to a fyg because im still technically an fyg for a little while longer, and i believe im mature enough to have someones phone number and not misuse it, i dont really want your number because i dont like using the phone anyway, but idk i think some of the fyg's at least the older one's should be able to get your phone number if they request it
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:35 am

whew, website almost lost my previous message there
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:20 am

As far as the phone number thing its not because I dont trust FYGs. I just know that for me I would never want my kids to give out a phone number to anybody on the internet over 18. Actually they are not allowed to give it to anybody they dont know in real life. So for me its just a safer way to handle things, and i respect other parents out there and just stick to the obviously right way to do things. I dont need some irrate parent calling me asking why their kid has my number.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm

ohh, didnt even think about it that way. sorry, i get you now. that makes logical sense, i wouldnt want my child to have someones phone number that they have never met in person. i would never think to not give a child my number for that reason. i dont really care you can talk to my parents if you wanted too, maybe you could explain the idea of a clan better than i could. they have no problems with me playing games but i dont think they quite understand the idea of making friends online in a game that you have never met in person.
i dont like using the phone anyway, i dont like the idea that you could call one of your friends and someone else in their household picks up the phone and i ask "can i talk to blah blah" and their like who is this and/or why do you want to talk to them. this doesnt happen that often because of the invention of cell phones. i dont even pic up the telephone unless it a number im familiar with. i prefer text comunication, in person, or maybe like skype or something. sorry for the long post i seem to do that a lot, got a lot on my mind, acctually in person im very quiet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok, this website is officially dead   ok, this website is officially dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok, this website is officially dead
Page 1 of 1