Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

new video for black ops

Go down 
+2
blackbeltbap
zhantagonizer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

new video for black ops Empty
PostSubject: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:50 am

don't see it posted yet, an mods, when we going to get a black ops section. ehhehe but new video for black ops.

https://www.youtube.com/callofduty

has wager thing in it, sounds cool, could cause some tension, but could also be very fun, havn't seen anything for maps an number of players yet for wii.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:27 am

probably not on wii, but did you see the weapon switching one where the guy got a minigun, thats gunna own
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:52 am

looks like they might release a new video every day, which kind of makes me mad, i want to see video of zombies, or a wii video or something, yes i like mager mode but thats one of the modes that probably wont make wii because of many reasons including nintendo's wii is a family console thing ( even though they had betting in ssbb) ,and treyarch might see that wii people dont care to want it which for one i do, the game types are very fun ideas, but if everyone else wants online chat and stuff there going to have to make some sacrifices somwhere, or black ops will be a ticking time bomb in your wii waiting to explode, i mean mwr is almost that way, wii already barely handle mwr, it makes loud noises, and the wii isnt suppose to do that, well accually you know what now i think about it, idrk zzombies and this wager mode both are about the same fun factor in my head, so if they have to give us one or the other, well well just have to wait and find out whats gonna happen, i want to see videos on creat a class and stuff there is also this icon creator thing i think they said, i want to see that,
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:21 am

I think the RC car might not do to good it looks fun to use but its gonna be noobe. I just really wish they would add wii speak
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 9:32 am

Black Ops looks pretty amazing but have no idea how the Wii will handle it....
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Ant scroll down on front page of forum! DUH! lol
matter of fact I will just link it to ya! its been there before we even opened site. <3 Ant
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/-c2/
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 2:43 pm

And ya wankers, just to specify to you weenies. Anything to do with downloading, recording or anything of that sort will not be on wii because of "software instabilities"( I really just hope they add all the stuff the other consoles have, just like you guys). And the RC car from what I read and heard will be on a console exclusive (aka prlly not on wii). And I hope for goodness sake it does not have wii speak lol. Reason being, instead of wiispeak they could add so much more detail and gameplay features and such. That is why Monster Hunter could have been a bit better. Because the japanese version had no wii speak but added 4 extra players totaling 8 people. And the American version had wiispeak but only held 4 ppl total.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:55 pm

I never scroll down that far I guess killa, way to be on the ball as usuall
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:06 pm

LOL I love you Ant!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new video for black ops   new video for black ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new video for black ops
Page 1 of 1