Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zhAsP00n

zhAsP00n

Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*   Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Here are some interesting details about Treyarch's Wii build:

- Made by different team within Treyarch than the 360/PS3 guys, but everyone on the team has Wii experience
- There willbe online Co-op for the Wii (95% sure it's the acclaimed zombie mode)
- Wii version is built from-the-ground-up
- Trying their best to match the content with that of the 360/PS3 version
- Game looked "incredible" on the 360, and the Wii version will be pushed to the max
- Speaking with Nintendo to get Wii Speak and no friend codes
- Flexible FPS Wii control customization

As a staff member for Nintendo Now, I can say that there is a lot more being put into this game. Some of my sources have even said that Nintendo may be in fact developing a headset for the Wii now. Nintendo's realized that their Wii Speak peripheral just doesn't seal the deal with most hardcore gamers out there. They've heard the complaints, so this rumor may in fact be true. The Electronics Entertainment Expo 2010 should hold the answer to the rumor. My sources also state that Nintendo is finally becoming very lenient when it comes to downloadable content. As most of you have heard, Nintendo despises having to work on a game after it releases. That's a bad decision on Nintendo's part because there are so many Wii games in need of patching. Example, The Conduit. Maybe by the time Black Ops rolls around, we'll be seeing full-fledged DLC for Wii games. We'll have to wait it out.

Also I think it's safe for us to say that this game will probably look stunning as a Wii game. Treyarch has developed 3 Call of Duty titles on the Wii, each one progressing graphically. Now since they are no longer using an engine that was never built for the console in the first place (COD4 Engine), but rather using the Wii's natural and true power, expect this game to look great. All Wii games built from the ground up usually turn out with GREAT visuals. Examples are; Red Steel 2, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and of course Metroid Prime 3. All of which run at a constant 60 frames per second. Now I'm not saying that Black Ops will be running at a smooth 60 frames, but the possibilities of that happening have been incredibly heightened, but I still have my doubts. Hopefully in a few weeks we will begin to see what the Wii version of the game actually looks/plays like. Time constraints are no longer a factor for Call of Duty: Black Ops as they were with Call of Duty: World at War. The reason Zombies never were in World at War for the Wii was simply due to time constraints. A lot of stuff that wasn't in World at War Wii was due to time constraints, believe it or not. This game shall be good.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*   Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 5:04 pm

seems like the guy posted this a few weeks ago, an has yet to see anything, an just building up the hype.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*   Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:03 pm

why do we need 60 frames persecond when a human only sees at, i f i remember correctly, 20-30 frames per second
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*   Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 am

reveal is tomorrow
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*   Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:53 pm

they showing a black ops wii tralier tommorrow
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*   Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:10 am

No trailer yet.........just preordered a copy of Black Ops. Forgot I hadn't done it yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*   Black Ops Wii *DETAILED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Wii *DETAILED*
Page 1 of 1