Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Black Ops Wii Headset?

Go down 
+6
ZHkilla
Diegozh
zhantagonizer
Quatre4
rhyno
garrett
10 posters
AuthorMessage
garrett

Black Ops Wii Headset? Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey everyone, for those of you who dont know, there are rumours (that apear to be true) that with black ops theres also going to be a head set made for talking while playing black ops instead of having to use skype, and still not wii speak.

Is anyone going to get this? Becuase i will for sure if others do because it would be pretty sweet and a lot easier for everyone, excluding the fact that its one more thing we have to buy........Anyone know whether or not they're going to get it?
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:53 pm

Say goodbye to Skype messing with ppl's connection. I'm so getting this. A headset was the only reason I was remotely considering getting a 360........
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:35 pm

i agree, i want it. i think it would be great if everyone got it, hopefully its not too expensive, but if other games incorporated it as well it would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

but gman, would you still get it if it costed gameplay. Like what I said on MHt, would you sacrifice more gameplay to have something like this. Reason being wii can't hold as much as the other systems which is my concern.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:28 pm

I will consider buy it, depends on price, an how it will work in game, if I can't mute game players I don't want to hear/talk to, then I won't get it, also, I will still use skype, it is a way I use to talk to people an meet up with them. which u can't do unless both of u are in party an ready to play with a headset. (I think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 pm

Right now it has been confirmed there is no headset for the wii. It suck's but who know's they might be holding out on us XD we will see ZHER'S Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Diegozh

Diegozh

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 pm

I intend to buy it. and
I heard that in conduit 2 can use the headset *-*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:37 pm

like i said they cancled the whole headset thing
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 am

When did they cancel it? You have a link? The interview with the guys @ Activision confirmed headset for Wii partnered with Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 am

Havent heard they cancelled it either. Tons of links and disscussions on the headset over at GB! I just hope it does become the next wii speak dissappointment like last year, and I am with John when it comes to I would rather them leave it out if it will cause them to leave content out of game to make room for it. I understand a lot of the younger guys would love it seeing that they have drama using mommy and daddys PC's for skype though. As far as I know we are getting everything the other console have and the headset as well. Troll GB forums for easy way to get links to info on game, they do all the work for ya, since there is hundreds of ppl in their forums. That's were I get most of my quick info on stuff and simply copy paste it here for our members!

Last edited by ZHkilla on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:26 am

Have no issues with Skype, would prefer to talk to ppl I don't know on my team when playing in pubs. Plus not everyone in ZH has added my skype and fc yet it seems.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:36 am

Sorry Rhyno our Fc and contact list are a lil unorganized. We are currently working on this bud. Now back to topic likes it
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 am

Almost derailed it Wink
Back to top Go down
Swim
Swim

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:52 am

garrett wrote:
Hey everyone, for those of you who dont know, there are rumours (that apear to be true) that with black ops theres also going to be a head set made for talking while playing black ops instead of having to use skype, and still not wii speak.

Is anyone going to get this? Becuase i will for sure if others do because it would be pretty sweet and a lot easier for everyone, excluding the fact that its one more thing we have to buy........Anyone know whether or not they're going to get it?

Before i say anything just want to say i didnt read anyone else response....
But none the less
In my eyes I wasted my time and money on the Wii speak....The wii has been out for how many years....and wii speak still Sucks!

If this is true and it does come out.....I will Not be buying the headset. Sorry Just bad experiences in the past with wii speak. Plus I've never had any problems with connection using wii and Skype at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:41 pm

well guys i heard from spoon but talk to him asap about it xD im just saying he said he found out they are not going to but im not sure maybe but swim i think they might have this thing and be better i dont think activision would do that...and also i thought trearc is makeing blackops not activion?
Back to top Go down
musicman748

musicman748

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:52 pm

It will be a wired headset and it was confirmed in a video from BO people.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:55 pm

video please, love to hear what they say, maybe see?
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:54 am

Check out the comments from forum listed below talking about Black Ops. Seems to have a lot of inside info and some could be speculative but that one guy sounds like he might actually know someone that has hands on with Black Ops.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=115637
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Unless they found a way to include it while not greatly reducing the gameplay itself I'm not going to go off buying anything. Skype actually is perfect for me. Though, I understand some of us can't have the computer in the same room as our Wii Sad

If they did find a way for it to work then I'd dig it. But we can also assume that lag might be an issue! unless of course they go by a new means of serving.

They are finally seeing the Wii as a platform that people seriously game on. If they are partnering up with Nintendo like they say they are this might be cool.
Back to top Go down
ZH|dead1998

ZH|dead1998

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:29 pm

i KNOW THERE IS GOING TO BE ONE BOO-YA!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Wii Headset?   Black Ops Wii Headset? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Wii Headset?
Page 1 of 1