Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?

Go down 
+3
blackbeltbap
garrett
zhantagonizer
7 posters
AuthorMessage

what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? Empty
PostSubject: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:12 pm

So far they havee confirmed a select few guns to show us.... i am 100% sure that there going to be alot more guns i would say definetly the sniper rifles will be excellent Smile... but give me some ideas of what you think guys affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:29 pm

I don't see why I we wouldn't get all the guns, it is modes an maps an stuff they we might have a problem getting, an same number of players.
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:27 pm

yeah but kookie is saying he thinks that there are some guns that they havent told anyone about yet. But i'm pretty sure they've already announced all the guns that are going to be in the game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:08 pm

but that isnt alot of gun selection for gamers your going to get people using the same gun over and over itll get annoying and boreing
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:35 am

there are more guns, the lists should be close to egual for each gun, needs to be alot more snipers, and othere things, and theres a fewmssing in certain areas, why has no one watched the customization videos and updated there lists, well really its kind of weird theres like 10 asault rifles
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:59 pm

I think all the speculation before the game actually comes out can be overdone. We have never known everything about the games until we actually got them. It's just the way it is.

We aren't the people making the game.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:53 pm

well one thing I would like to learn is these different classes u can set up, lightweight, ghost, all new to me, seems likes there are other things that are different then cod mwr. just want to understand as much as I can to help know which way to go.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:00 pm

i dont speculate much most of my info is fact, or at least not my direct speculation,
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:13 pm

garrett what makes you think thats all the guns there is.
if its true im bummed.

controversy=publicity
publicity=sales
sales=MONEY.

why do you think theyre not telling us all the guns? they want us to talk about it and wonder and buy it

[img]what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? HypeTrain[/img]
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:46 am

I was bored at work and did some searching and found this list of weapons for Black Ops. Not sure how acccurate it is, I guess we will see when it comes out.
Assault rifles
■M16
■Enfield
■M14
■Famas
■Galil
■AUG
■FN FAL
■AK-47
■Commando
■G11
Sniper rifles
■L96AW
■Dragunov
■WA2000
■M40
Submachine guns
■MP5k
■Skorpion
■MAC-10
■AK74u
■Uzi
■PM63
■MPL
■Spectre
Light Machine Guns
■HK21
■RPK
■M60
■Mini-Gun (obtained from Care Packages)
Shotguns
■SPAS
■KS-23
■Beretta
■Ithaca
■HK-10
Bows
■Crossbow
Pistols
■M1911
■.357 Magnum
■Python
■Makerov
■ASP
■CZ75
Launchers
■M202A1 “Grim Reaper” Rocket Launcher
■RPG-7
■China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher
■Strela
■M72
Assault Rifle Attachments
■Extended Mags (500CP)
■Dual Mag (500CP)
■ACOG (750CP)
■Red Dot Sight (750CP)
■Reflex (750CP)
■Masterkey (750 CP)
■Flamethrower
■Infrared Scope (1000CP)
■Grenade Launcher (1000CP)
■Suppressor
Pistol Attachments
■ACOG (750CP)
■Snub Nose (750CP)
■Speed Reloader (750CP)
■Dual Wield
■Upgraded Iron Sights
Lethal Grenades
■M67 Frag Grenage
■Semtex/Sticky Grenade
■Tomahawk
Tactical Grenades
■Nova Gas
■Willy Pete (Smoke Grenade)
■Flash Bang
■Concussion
■Decoy
Alternate Ammo
■Incendiary ‘Dragon’s Breath’ Shotgun Rounds
■Explosive Tipped Crossbow Bolts
Equipment
■Camera Spike (2000CP)
■C4 (2000CP)
■Tactical Insertion (2500CP)
■Jammer (2500CP)
■Motion Sensor (3000CP)
■Claymore (3000CP)
Other
■Knife
■Ballistic Knife
Custom Reticles
■Dot
■Semicircle
■Line with dot
■Circle
■Smiley
■Arrows Horizontal
■Arrows Vertical
■Arrows with dot
■Boxes
■Burst
■Circle within a circle
■Circle with dot
■Circle with Crosshairs
■Circle with inner line
■Circle with outer line
■Circle with arrows
■Circle with triangles
■Outer crosshairs
■Small crosshairs
■Large crosshairs
■Diamond
■Diamond outline
■Heart
■Radiation
■Skull
■Square
■Square outline
■Star
■3 dots
■Treyarch
■Triangle
■Outer triangles
■x
■X with dot
■yin yang
Camo
■Sahara
■ERDL
■Tiger
■Berlin
■Warsaw
■Siberia
■Yukon
■Woodland
■Dusty
■Ice
■Red
■Olive
■Flora
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:22 am

[ZH]sunset wrote:
if its true im bummed.

controversy=publicity
publicity=sales
sales=MONEY.

why do you think theyre not telling us all the guns? they want us to talk about it and wonder and buy it

[img]what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? HypeTrain[/img]

sunny,sunny,sunny.

It's called Propaganda for a reason.

By giving out all the information, we can base if it's going to be a good or bad game, if they give us all of that information..

BUT if they don't and they kind of give us a picture (by telling us what guns, modes, etc.) We can picture by opinion of how the game is going to turn out. And when the game comes out and people get it, review will be up and people would have to gamble whether to get the game or not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
garrett

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm

all i was saying is that i dont think there are any weapons we dont already know about. I could be wrong, and i know there are going to be some surprises, but i think more along the times of game modes, or something like that. Im pretty sure all the guns have be revealed. And i highly doubt there gonna have an equal amount of gun in each section, theres always been more rifles then LMG, snipers, and shot guns in all the other COD games, so i dont see why this one would be any different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm just glad that the M14 is going to there. By far my favorite weapon.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 pm

ZH|Ku12312 wrote:
[ZH]sunset wrote:
if its true im bummed.

controversy=publicity
publicity=sales
sales=MONEY.

sunny,sunny,sunny.

It's called Propaganda for a reason.

By giving out all the information, we can base if it's going to be a good or bad game, if they give us all of that information..

BUT if they don't and they kind of give us a picture (by telling us what guns, modes, etc.) We can picture by opinion of how the game is going to turn out. And when the game comes out and people get it, review will be up and people would have to gamble whether to get the game or not.

exactly kc!!
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 am

apparently kookie was right, i thought i had seen the complete gun list but they havent showed it yet, so there are a few other guns that we dont know about yet.
For example, there are rumours that the MP40 will be returning in Black Ops.
Lets hope thats not true, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?   what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what other guns do you guys think are going to be in black ops?
Page 1 of 1