Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Black Ops: Customization Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
garrett

Black Ops: Customization Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:40 am

Hey everyone, i found this cool trailer for Black Ops, some of you might have seen it already, but if you think about it, theres a LOT of information in this trailer, it just all happens so fast. I recommend pausing it and looking at stuff because you can learn a lot more that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0_r4-eTmlA

Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:17 am

Wow that looks cool G. What are the chances that the Wii will have those features?
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 pm

slime to none, an I am leaning to none, we will proably have some of them but not it all, eheheeh. like it, would like to see us come up with a neat zh logo for our guns.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:47 pm

Take this and cut it in half but not allthe way about 5/8 and that's what cod Bo on the wii is gonna be like at this point I highly doubt that they can pack all that information on a disc for the wii(wii disks hold the least amount of memory than anyother)and still have the wii be Abel to run all that infomation without lagging immensely I do think they're over hyping the game for the wii at this point what they're saying in trailers and stuff is probably for 360 or ps3

However the customization stuff shouldent be a surprise there and numerous other games that aloe just As much customization as in black ops like o said before at this point there over hyping this game cod mwr never got this much attention
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:11 am

Yeah Ant, I agree. we should come up with a standard for ZH people to put on their guns. I would.
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:48 pm

wow, that is so cool! I want that game system now! Sad
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:51 pm

well they said that the wii version is going to have all the same things, except for "theatre mode"
even when they talked about zombie mode they didnt say the wii wont have it.
i think it will have it all, only with terrible graphics. lol
i think they half assed WAW and so we just think that the wii cant have all this stuff but it can......only with bad graphics, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops: Customization Trailer   Black Ops: Customization Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops: Customization Trailer
Page 1 of 1