Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.

Go down 
+3
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
zhantagonizer
Papa T
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:06 am

Is that Kobe Bryant?

I see several ZH'ers in the video. Lets see.....Mama is the girl at the beginning walking down the street blasting away with the M16. Me and Seigies are the guys zip lining down the to the windows. Jawsy is the girl kicking in the door and Sniperdog is the dude throwing in the grenade, damn 3x flashbangs. Gman is the guy in the helo firing the minigun. Ichi is the dude shooting down Gman with an RPG. KC is the guy hip firing the shotty, what was your shotty called again? Qball is the dude that lands on his arse after shooting his RPG that says Proud Noob on the side. And finally PJ is the chef dude at the end blasting away with pistols. lol!

Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:54 am

funny, like these type of commercials
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:26 pm

Kobe Bryant.......I wasnt sure it was him til he fired that noob tube, then it was confirmed!
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:03 pm

huzzah, troth! we're yo-yo's!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:40 pm

LOL! I AM BUTTER TOAST!!!
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:33 am

now who is this in the commercial. momma an poppa talking to each other, kc an ichi??? hmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/FastestWayToPlay
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 am

Haha, kC and I! I would totally be that guy that got arrested lol. Good vid, old man.
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:32 pm

lol that's hillarious. I love that they are using older people for these games. I can't wait for this game, i'm so bored with mwr
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:53 pm

acctually they have used almost that exact concept for all walmart video game comercials. its always one guy playing it and the other guy either has it and is doing something else, or he driving, and that guy always acts like hes playing , but hes not, i think they use same 2 guys 2. also i acctually thought about doing that one day when im pulled over, talking to someone on phone and saying stuff like im a bad guy, but i have a smart enogh, brain to know if you do that, they will either one, notice and tell you to get off phone or 2. do almost exactly what happened in video
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.   Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops commercial that Casull found on utube.
Page 1 of 1