Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Recorded Black Ops Gameplay

Go down 
+9
ZH|Ku12312
rhyno
Lt.Bacon
[zh]seigies
garrett
zhantagonizer
rebel47
Papa T
cng
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cng

cng

Recorded Black Ops Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 2:18 pm

I have started recording gameplay again so those who play with me may find themselves in my YouTube videos. The embedded video may be of poor video quality, so please head to my YouTube channel so that you can watch it in 720 HD. Subscribe to my channel if you like. Thanks. Very Happy

Here is the first game I recorded:

Game Type: TDM on Jungle
Featuring: Mama, Trothkin and Ku
Note: Public game against Team MP
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Cool CNG, I remember those MP players, they were really good. If i remember right they kicked our butts in the next game at havana.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:22 pm

They did win the game in Havana (it was actually before the game in Jungle). We lost that game because we had a noob on our team who finished 2-18, not because we played bad. Razz
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:58 pm

do u ever ADS
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:13 pm

It's an old habit that I'm trying to break in BO. Razz
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:02 pm

so u think it is better to ads, then hipfire? I find with lag hard to deal with ads.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 5:58 pm

In certain situations, ADS is better than shooting from the hip.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Ant, I have always used the ADS to an extent but I find myself using it more now with Black Ops. Can't really explain it but I seem to get more hits when I ADS.
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:27 pm

the bullets are more accurate when you ADS, thats the whole point of it.

that being said, firing form the hip is still useful in close quarter situations
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:48 pm

huzzah! another recorder! i will subscribe, dude. my youtube is illbuil. nice vid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Lt.Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:37 pm

dang., so i suck a bo. i picked up a classic controller pro, and can do good in gun game, but in tdm i get owned so fast. still cant find a gun i like other than the m16....
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:00 am

Lt.Bacon wrote:
dang., so i suck a bo. i picked up a classic controller pro, and can do good in gun game, but in tdm i get owned so fast. still cant find a gun i like other than the m16....
Try the Commando when you lvl up that far. On par with the M16 IMO. Other than that I spam the Famas too much.
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:10 pm

I couldn't play last night so I will post a video of a game that was recorded two nights ago.

Game Type: Domination on Firing Range
Featuring: antagonizer and others from Wii Unite
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:07 pm

yeah I tried last night too!!! so I played the campaign for about 45 mins instead, not to bad.
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:10 pm

I gave up after getting frustrated from matches dropping me and quit. The thing that drives me absolutely nuts during gameplay is respawn times. Is anyone else having to wait an extra 3-5 seconds after they spawn for it to let you load?
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

hey cng, how are you uploading hd?
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:56 am

[zh]seigies wrote:
hey cng, how are you uploading hd?
All I'm really doing is taking the 480 widescreen recording and uprating it to 720 in Sony Vegas Pro. If the video is uploaded at 720, YouTube immediately recognizes it as HD. I know some YouTubers just upload their raw recording to YouTube but for me I want to do a little editing and re-centre the video before I upload (the Hauppauge HD PVR leaves a black bar on the left side of the video as seen on my earliest videos).

I know it won't make the quality of the video any better but I want to keep my rendered files in widescreen format. I do realize I can render the file in 480 and put yt:stretch=16:9 in the tags to get the same result on YouTube, however, I rarely watch my videos after I upload them because there is a slight degradation in quality after it has been uploaded to YouTube. The original render files a crisper better in comparison.

I wouldn't recommend you do it because it takes a long time to render a 10-minute game unless you have a fast computer or some dedicated hardware. I use a 2.4 GHz notebook (near minimum spec for Sony Vegas Pro) and it takes between 4 to 5 hours to render a 10-minute video set to render at the best possible quality (I leave my computer to render videos overnight). The rendered file size can get up to 250 MB large so uploading it without a fast upload connection can be a pain.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:52 am

Cool vid cng. I felt sorry for WOR Commando. I saw at least twice where you were capturing flag A or running up to it and he spawned right in front of you. Twisted Evil Nothing like a good spawn kill. likes it
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks Trothkin. The spawns are really bad on the small maps, especially on NukeTown.

Game Type: TDM on Hanoi
Featuring: Ku
Note: I was trying to share my CARE package with Ku throughout the game when sniper boy came in and stole one from us. In latter games, he was trying to steal my CARE packages everytime one was in play.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:59 pm

cng wrote:
Thanks Trothkin. The spawns are really bad on the small maps, especially on NukeTown.

Game Type: TDM on Hanoi
Featuring: Ku
Note: I was trying to share my CARE package with Ku throughout the game when sniper boy came in and stole one from us. In latter games, he was trying to steal my CARE packages everytime one was in play.

yeah, I remember that, cng. gee, that sniper boy was really desperate for some packages or he was being a nub XD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:35 pm

At 6:51, you can see his collection of stolen goods! The guy finished the game with 2-7. Recorded Black Ops Gameplay Doh
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 10:23 pm

thanks, cng for the insight! i'd like my vids to be in hd, but i have a cheap capture card, lol. also, it seems like broadcasting on jtv and uploading to youtube takes a lot of quality away, but i'm not sure. the most i've got was 480p with .mp4. anyway, keep 'em comin!
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 am

d49 sniper7 was 16-2 in this game.

Game Type: TDM on NukeTown
Featuring: antagonizer, d49 sniper7
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:52 pm

i think he was using a sniper rifle too
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:57 pm

I don't know how to tube properly. Shocked

Game Type: TDM on Havana
Featuring: antagonizer, d49 sniper7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recorded Black Ops Gameplay   Recorded Black Ops Gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recorded Black Ops Gameplay
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next