Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

interview with black ops creater

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

interview with black ops creater Empty
PostSubject: interview with black ops creater   interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: interview with black ops creater   interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:47 pm

darn theres gonna be nade launchers as well as flamers greaaaaaaat
Back to top Go down
cng

cng

PostSubject: Re: interview with black ops creater   interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Thanks Ant. For some reason, I missed this info on WiiUnite.
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: interview with black ops creater   interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Say goodbye to Skype and hello to Wii Headsets lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interview with black ops creater   interview with black ops creater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interview with black ops creater
Page 1 of 1