Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

hey guys....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:29 am

hey guys. sorry i'm not on this game very much. i guess i don't find it as fun as everyone else. i greatly miss troth tuesday when we would skype and play, but i understand the headset is fun, i just can't broadcast the conversations and i find myself being shy talking to strangers on the headbanger. anyway, just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 1:51 am

[zh]seigies wrote:
hey guys. sorry i'm not on this game very much. i guess i don't find it as fun as everyone else. i greatly miss troth tuesday when we would skype and play, but i understand the headset is fun, i just can't broadcast the conversations and i find myself being shy talking to strangers on the headbanger. anyway, just my thoughts.

Same here pops..
Most of the time I just mute people for me not to be so uncomfortable most of the time.
I hate trash talkers who take the game seriously or wants to be a jackass as well..
I could name off a list of games I just decided to get out of after the game was done because of those stupid trash talkers..
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 am

I mostly just keep quiet when in public games and I don't know many people. I usually play with a bunch of ZH'ers anyway so it isn't a big deal.

Seigies, we can get skype going next Tuesday for sure if you will be there. I surely miss playing with you but understand that the PS3 version is better. So, next week, skype all around for Troth Tuesday. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:00 pm

It's all good seisei. I'm always on skype if ya need me. And ya I really dont talk to strangers that often unless other ZHers are in the game. I usually just mute myself in public games.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Papa T wrote:
I mostly just keep quiet when in public games and I don't know many people. I usually play with a bunch of ZH'ers anyway so it isn't a big deal.

Seigies, we can get skype going next Tuesday for sure if you will be there. I surely miss playing with you but understand that the PS3 version is better. So, next week, skype all around for Troth Tuesday. Very Happy

YUS!! A TROTH TUESDAY ON BO WITH SKYPE! FINALLY!!!! Very Happy NOW THERE WILL BE NO LAG WITH ALL THE MICS
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:30 pm

i will be there dudes, and thank you. i only bought this on wii for zh games and i got it on ps3 for all the other modes, but i did trade in mwr for it. sooooo........ i am going to try using the classic controller pro, and see if i get better. aww who am i kidding, lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Yeah dude, I still have my skype open. Quatre, pJ and I still use it more often than the headsets to be honest. I honestly can side with you on that though lol. I miss my ps3 greatly and when I file for my tax return... that ps3 is back in my arms lol with some good games, but the chances of me getting Black Ops is very slim. Although Fear 3 looks like a good game. There are so many good games coming out next year I can't wait! Like 3rd birthday, Final Fantasy Dissisia 12. I would get Fear 3. They said it's gonna be Online Co-op. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey guys....   hey guys.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys....
Page 1 of 1