Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Guns of MW3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:56 pm

http://kotaku.com/5801353/

G36 is back. Many of the others look new and some are from MW2 but that means nothing to Wii users so almost all will be fairly new to us.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm

If there's a question about any gun or part of a gun whatsoever feel free to ask me.
This is course is meaning about the guns in real life.

It would seem that they are implementing a lot of Magpul on the weapons which ZH members know I'm a huge fan of. There is a very good amount of realism in the digitized weapons. I already have found some things the designers did wrong but all in all they did a splendid job.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:43 am

It would be pretty cool on how they do that mag pull machine pistol thing that folds into a breif case.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Basically in game when you switch to it the guy opens it just like in the YouTube videos that are out there of it.

The actual firearm itself it essentially a Glock 18 (a fully automatic pistol) with a few add-ons that they folded up and called the FPG. A lot of companies jumped into the market of Glock SBR (short barreled rifle) style stocks after Magpul "pul'd" that stuff. It hasn't been made available to recreational shooters. This is most likely due to possible problems with hippie lawyers. Although I think in game it may find cool use if they apply it right. Other than that, it seems it will just act as a simple backup machine pistol or even subbie.

It would be so cool to be able to fold it back and walk around all casual-like, even if it doesn't help the game online. hahaha
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 12:24 am

Casull wrote:

It would be so cool to be able to fold it back and walk around all casual-like, even if it doesn't help the game online. hahaha

Thats exactly what i was thinking hahaha
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:46 am

this gun reminds me of something they made on sons of guns. it was a survial kit thing that fliped out into a gun. the only difference is red jacket used a mac11 i think. i personally would want a mac11 over a glock
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Ah but it likely wasn't as small or light-weight with readily available mags everywhere. There's so much to debate especially with the fact both can shoot more rounds than you can carry without a problem. The Mac11 utilizes an open-bolt style action whereas the FPG Glock18 utilizes a closed "bolt" so there's a lot to go with that between what people feel is best. Personally I'd feel just fine with ether of these firearms. I will say I love the Mac 11 in Black Ops, though. lol
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:26 am

pshhh UZI!!!
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:42 am

Pshhhh mini uzi!! ...

I think the Jericho 941 aka "Uzi Eagle" aka "Baby Desert Eagle" aka "Baby Eagle" should make a show in MW3... that would be so cool! but I doubt it will happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guns of MW3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guns of MW3   Guns of MW3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns of MW3
Page 1 of 1