Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

get myself known by the clan

Go down 
+5
Papa T
black_starichigo165
ZH|Ku12312
pstlpaknmama
garrett
9 posters
AuthorMessage

get myself known by the clan Empty
PostSubject: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:59 pm

jocolor my name is dgk here, and in game my name is X (Bok) Lie. you can contact me at alex_6182@hotmail.com or text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx to trade friend codes and stuff. 394915045215

Last edited by Papa T on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed phone number for privacy.)
Back to top Go down
garrett

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:10 pm

welcome dgk, hope to see you in the chat box and play with you soon, talk to ya later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 pm

Welcome to ZH!

Also, if you see a Darth Vader cup let me know, I can't find it. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Welcome, DGK! You might want to keep your phone number private, ppl can look on our friend code list to get that info.
Hope to play COD with you soon
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 pm

welcome! Yeah what mama said, you don't want your phone number on here, trust me. It's kind of a personal thing you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:15 am

Prank call session!!! >Very Happy MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Anyways glad to have ya on the team, let's get our game on!
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:15 am

Howdy welcome to the clan. People are right you shouldn't post your personal phone number so I edited it out. Just post you FC in our MWR FC thread and people will add it. If you have Skype add that in our Skype contact thread also.

Have fun and hope to shoot some badies with you soon.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Welcome to the clan! I'm sure we will be talking and gaming here soon in the future. Glad to see you choose ZH to chill at! likes it
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Yo, the names Quatralicious don't wear it out.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:15 pm

nice to have u aboard, when I see it posted in our fc thread I will add u to the list.

oh an here Quatralicious, Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious Quatralicious I just gotta wear it out, mmmuuhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm

Whats up? Nice to "meet" you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get myself known by the clan   get myself known by the clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

get myself known by the clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . get myself known by the clan Zhforu10 :: Introduce yourself to the community-
Jump to: