Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

persons first review of bo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

persons first review of bo Empty
PostSubject: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 am

this guy has the game, is in the gaming community, like most of his vids, he recieved this game yesterday fri. an played for 5 hrs according to vid. here is his response to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye6ZPfngxV4&feature=uploademail
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:33 am

I don't know about this Ant. That map looks a lot like a MW2 map that I have seen video of on Youtube before. The guy is also playing as an Army Ranger which is a MW2 faction not a possible known BO faction. According to what I have seen/read the BO mutlitplayer factions are SoG, Marines, Op40, NVA, Spetsnaz, and Tropas(Hispanic soldiers). The guy in the vid also gets a AC130 kill streak award which also isn't in BO but is in MW2.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:49 am

the guy does videos for utube, it is not legal to post any videos for blackops yet. it is the commentary that is important. he says at the begin, he is trying to be vague. there is no stopping power an jug in black ops. puts his opinion in mainly on that. yes the video is of mw2. it is the commentary that is important.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:32 am

Oh, I missed that. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

PostSubject: Re: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:23 pm

another persons review of black ops, basically says snipers suck, or are to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_inBggJ9iKo&feature=uploademail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: persons first review of bo   persons first review of bo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

persons first review of bo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . persons first review of bo Newbla11 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: