Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Mama's down and out

Go down 
+2
[ZH]sunset
Papa T
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Mama's down and out Empty
PostSubject: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:03 am

Well I think Mama finally played her Wii into the grave. She was playing BO the other day and the screen went black and she got a disk error. We tried powering down and starting up again but didn't do any good. It will play WaW but that is a single layer disk not a dual layer. Going to try and find a lens cleaner for it and try that and hope it works.

If we send it in to Nintendo to get fixed do we lose the saved games and profiles that are on the Wii? Cause if we do Mama will be done for good because she is like 1000pts from prestige 14.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:05 am

Ah man that sucks!

And im not sure if you lose everything. That would most definetly suck royal if you did!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Im not sure if you do or not. I actually think you do not lose anything but dont quote me on that.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:43 pm

it depends call nintendo and ask, if you tell them they may try their best to fix it, well theoreticaly their is not reason to need a new wii just a new disc drive or whatever
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:52 pm

From the sound of it your memory should be quite alright.
The only reason for you losing it is if they really have to wipe it for some odd reason or if your Wii's hard-drive is actually damaged and it needs replacing.

My Wii got sent in three or four times now for problems very similar to the ones your describing and I never lost any data. There's a chance, but considering the Wii's symptoms, I think you most likely won't lose your data.

Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:55 pm

Also, don't tell Mama I said this, but if she stops playing we'd have to get her on the payroll to keep her playing. We need her!

Disclaimer: ZH does not have a payroll and never has.
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 pm

UPDATE: Called Nintendo repair service and talked to them about it. They said that since it will play games that are not dual layer that the lens is just dirty and that we just need to get the lens cleaning kit. Only problem is that absolutely no stores in the area have any, Nintendo Store is out of stock also. Nintendo sells it for $9.99 and the only place we found it for sale was on amazon from some game store for $35 plus $10 shipping. Mad Ended up finding some on ebay for $7 but they have to ship from Hong Kong. Shocked Really hope the cleaning will work because they aren't fixing them for free anymore, it would cost $75.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm

what the H***, so your telling me if mine was to break in the future because of this stupid game i got to pay t get it fixed, when others just because they played it more and theirs broke earlier got it fixed for free. and chances are nintendos wrong, nintendo always tells people to do that when this happens, and at least half the time it never works, well if anyone has got rid of their wii and still has the cleaning disc send it to me because i like cleaning my disc drives and you can't just insert any cd/dvd cleaning disc in the wii( curse nintendo and their ignorance of not allowing the wii to play dvds)
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:05 pm

Casull wrote:
Also, don't tell Mama I said this, but if she stops playing we'd have to get her on the payroll to keep her playing. We need her!

maybe we need a payroll lol
ok starting now every member n ZH will be paid $1, eventually
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:00 pm

blackbeltbap wrote:
Casull wrote:

maybe we need a payroll lol
ok starting now every member n ZH will be paid $1, eventually

Weres the money coming from lol?
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 pm

**hides**
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:48 pm

ask not what zh can do for you, ask what you can do for zh!

what we need here is a moving tribute to mama.

EVERYBODY SING ALONG!!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:52 pm

+1 for seisei!
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 am

Well, I hope it's just the lens. Let me know how that goes!! Very Happy

FYi, they never fixed them for free. It's a year warranty. Mine got free goodies 'cause it broke down every year. haha!!

$75 is less than I had to pay the one time I had to dish it btw.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

what i could swear we had a whole forum topc that said that the repairs were free if you said you were playing blackops when it broke.

and oh ya an extra $1 to seigies, for posting the classics. im guessing thats not the original music video because armgmageddon came out in 2000 and something, didnt it, well theis no way steven tyler,and joe perry looked like that when armagedon came out.

heres pictres to compare from the video

Mama's down and out 2zhprerMama's down and out 15pqqly

edit: i just look at i and joe perry dont even look like the same guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama's down and out   Mama's down and out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mama's down and out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Mama's down and out Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-