Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

The Future of ZH (or lack of)

Go down 
+3
[zh]seigies
blackbeltbap
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
7 posters

Promote the site?
Yes
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_vote_lcap83%The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
No
The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_vote_lcap17%The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

The Future of ZH (or lack of) Empty
PostSubject: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:22 pm

So Its pretty obvious that the site is at an all time low. We have only one person posting this week and I think the general traffic is at a zero. So the big question is do the few of us that are left try to promote the site or let it die off. Most of the core membership aside from a couple of us even stop by. I think maybe we got 8 people even playing the new game.

I never posted anything like this before, and belive me I wanted to see ZH hit the 4 year mark. But if its this slow I dont really think that means a whole lot. Some of it is partly my fault for not being around as much as I should of for a few years there, but sometimes games take a back seat...its just life. Now I have even been double clanning with OFC and I know usually the leadership is not allowed to.

So I will leave this vote up for a couple weeks and see what comes from it.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 pm

wait oops wow i just voted no, i meant to put yes, i could swear it was asking should we get rid of the site so i put no, or did i idk, but i say we keep the site at least for now, their are still members on the chatbox, or we need to come up with a way that we can have reunions or still play with each other, idk but i would hate for everyone to just part ways.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:25 pm

man idk looks like even gators left the building he has no gamebattles updates in a month but idk the last time he was on because it gives me this december 31, 1969 thing under last time online, funny thing is he paid for a gold account on gamebattles, all im saying is i dont want to end it, we need a way to comunicate because were still friends either way and i at least care for some of the members of this clan, and i like to know how their doing wether their still playing games or not, i guess the best option would be to turn the facebook page into the main HQ, it seems to get more updates than this website. No Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

well, bone, i would hate to see zh go away. i've made a lot of friends here, even p.o.'d a few people, lol. i have a lot of memories of playing mohh2 with mama, to world at war, ssbb, tetris party, mwr, b.o. and it just seems to peter out on mw3. i think part of the problem is there doesn't seem like a lot of people play shooters on the wii anymore. it's weird because nintendo outsells the xbox and the ps3 worldwide. i like my wii, maybe with the wii-u, nintendo will step back up with a vengeance! i hope zh will stay around for the wii-u, because i believe there will be a resurgence of people wanting a new system, and clans will start popping up all over. it would be nice to see an o.g. clan that lasted, you know? at the same time, if we decide to close up shop, i'll go down proudly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:04 am

I would vote to keep the site operational. It is always difficult with a new game, and with that we don't usually promote that much. I'm not saying it's bad since we are a tight knit group. I will be willing to promote this community through GB and other sources. But I won't do it unless you all agree that it should be done. I'll see what I can do on my end, but even I am starting to get busy. It's a difficult choice.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I've been here a long time and just don't want it to go away since I met some cool peeps. sunny
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:20 am

I would never close the site up or anything. Some people put alot of work into this thing. I just was wondering if you guys were happy with ZH being pittered out or if you think I need to get out there and pimp the site to up the membership. I dont ever want to part ways with you guys in any way. We have Face Book if it came to that even. Im happy I met all you guys and gals. I just want to make sure everybody is on the same page and if you guys think that maybe its time to do somthing or not. ZH will never "die" unless we actually die off in a zombie-poc-olipse or some wierd end of the world way. lol But I know alot of the FOG and FYG core members have gone *poof*. So eventually you need new ones at some point......

I just figured I would talk about this here and not "in game". Save that chat for the fun topics Wink
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 am

Ok so I got an idea. I get alot of friend invites from rank 1 noobs I usually ignor and delete. What I think Im going to do is send them a text message with the ZH code of conduct and information. I have a keyboard that works on the Wii. Give that a shot. I guess I dont expect everybody to do the same, but maybe a text with just the web adress. Black ops had a web site adress block on the text message part, so we might have to change it a tad to do it. I think dropping the "www" part was enough before so a "zapperheroes.forumotion.com" would do. If not cool too, just an idea. Or even the Face Book info would work.
Back to top Go down
Casull
Admin
Admin
Casull

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:07 am

Of course it's been slow, we're within the semester and some of the adults have had to make changes at work. It should also be noted we're a gaming community, not a clan that competes. We're for sure open to new members it's just we've not gotten involved in making a way for that latley aside from Facebook.

With that said, my semester just ended and I may take the next semester off to get lung surgery.
I've been wanting to get things going just for fun, but I'm not too much of a dimwit, I know for sure it takes everyone's efforts to make it get up.

I hardly think this group should be threatened by busy members who actively make time to play with one another in their busy schedules. I think that with some time and effort we could easily get that standard sort of gaming group going where kids are flying in from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 am

Lung surgery? Wow dude hope your doing ok?!

I know a few of us have even been asked what ZH was and we just kind of ignor the question and not give out any info just because its slow. By far a flood of kids inst at all what we need. Just a little bump might do. I just want to make sure everybody knows we are aware of the situation and want the input.

Vote is a landslide in less than 24 hours. The one no was even a mistake so Ill start the process of promotion. Thanks for your input!
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:01 am

Hey. I hope my vote counts!

ZH FOREVA!!

I try to stop by and post somewhat lol.
I'll try to get on more often on the site, even though I don't have MW3
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:16 pm

well acctually its unanimus i messed up on my vote, we really need to go looking for new members
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:09 pm

i got one new member last night but idk if he will come by the site
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Zh foreva yo dog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of ZH (or lack of)   The Future of ZH (or lack of) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of ZH (or lack of)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . The Future of ZH (or lack of) Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: