Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH Empty
PostSubject: Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH   Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:49 pm

I just wanted to make it very clear to all current members and future members to come. ZH doesn't allow hacking in any form for it's clan members here. That means all forms of hacking is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are seen hacking in a public match with the ZH tag in your name then you will be removed from ZH as a member. We can not tell you what to do if you are using another name, but plz refrain from inviting any other of our ZH members with their ZH tags also. ZH is a very respectable clan and we will not allow a member to smear our name in public. There are hacks now that if you get into a hacked game it embeds itself into your wii and every pub game you enter will also be hacked through your wii console( I believe this might have happened the other night with me,Gator,bone,jawsy,kookie,virus,and Gavin the other night) if this does happen, you should either take the ZH tag out of your name if you are going to continue playing hacked, or you can shut power off on your wii and reboot it, this will remove the hack on it. If you have any questions on this ZH policy plz refer them to either the Global Mods or the Administrators Thank you and continue having fun!
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com

Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zapper Heroes :: . Hacking= NOT HERE AT ZH Zhforu10 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: