Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Black Ops Good Games Thread

Go down 
+9
blackbeltbap
ZHkilla
Papa T
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
zhantagonizer
black_starichigo165
rebel47
Aguirre
ZH|Ku12312
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aguirre

Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:10 am

ggs earlier mama, killa, cheech, cng, ironmaiden, kc Mad and everybody else who joined the game.

I did good in all the games till the last one where i got destroyed pretty bad ='(
Back to top Go down
rebel47

rebel47

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:10 pm

i had some with new members : new kc, reznov, raiden, beast and xterminater
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:31 am

Im gonna have to make a shout out to,quatre,domo and,lilmama!.

I was just doing a game playing all by myself of me vs9 bots whn all of the sudden q joined!Just totally random he joined.i have idea why:P then domo then lil mama!It was mad fun.Not having to wait for intermission and what not.Quatre was goin wild with his full auto pistols and knifing.One time he was using the wa2000 and i just ran up a knifed him.I knived him a few times with the games we played.Still pretty fun all of you!Good games!
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:52 am

GGs last night Killa and KC. Me and BAMF Buckeye kept the streak going after you left.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Lol, sunny. Yup gg's it was funny. But something about me you gotta know is full auto is for wankas. I shoot faster than full auto lol. Knife battle next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bots style!!
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Lol i shott faster then full auto.Dual weild 1911 is friggin wild!

You want a knife war im down!How about b knives Razz
Back to top Go down
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:48 am

Good games to everyone that participated in the Troth Tuesday for tonight 1/11/11. I had a blast and can't wait to see the vid from seigies JTV. As always, if you don't get in the initial party just keep trying to join the games, you should eventually get in I hope. We are not trying to exclude anyone but it gets frustrating sometimes dropping into and out of games because someone gets dropped from the party.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Thta was a crazy game yesterday on Bops. GG's to Sunny, Domo, and Raiden. We were just demolishing team after team on our goal to get dogs in wierd ways lol. Me myself got Dogs with a skorpion and Domo too. And one game people called us Nubcorns at the beginning right after joining and midgame called us hackerz because Domo got his dogs with a skorpion. Right after the game ended they called us hackerz and all 5 people on the other team left lol. I guess we taught those wankas lol.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 am

GGs to Domo!! Even tho we didnt really score high it was nice to see another ZHer out there! Hope to do it again real soon!
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 am

ive been playing lately but i literally have no one online on my allies list now
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 am

GGs to Papa T and Mama tonight! Too bad yer mic's are broke would of been nice to talk to you! Maybe next time!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 pm

GGs to Mama, Papa T, and ZH WHOPPER JR? Maybe Mr Q himself. Nice talking to you guys via skype and headset type of thing a mobobber. Hope to do it again soon!
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:43 am

i don't even play with my headset anymor i'm to lazy to plug it in
Back to top Go down
[zh]seigies
[zh]seigies

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:18 am

hey every1! thanks to mama, papa, mr. quatre, and domo for helping me with my router issues! the good news is that it's fixed and i can host, which hasn't happened in 2 years. good games to you all, you are kings (and queens) among men! HUZZAH!
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/emanate
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:39 pm

GGs to A Cute Woman, 19-0 on WMD.....wish I was on your team for that game!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:16 am

GGs to Mama, PapaT, and d49sniper (the 3 games we played! lol). Nice to finally get you guys on mics together! Even tho we had to deal with them 8 year old demons, it was pretty darn funny. Think I broke some of the ZH policy on that one....ooops!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 pm

GGS to Casull and Mr Q ball himself! 34-4 for your first game. Thats some serious talent!

GG to sunset as well even tho I just sat in your Combat Training lobby hitting my chat on and off hoping you would see me!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 12:15 am

GGs to Pappa T! Best CTF game I have played in a long time! Too bad we lost in OT.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 am

gg to Papa, Mama, and domo which i had a lot of fun with. and domo the next day where we kiked some but with Bamf:cash the only bamf member that will still actually play with us becasue it looked like gator was on but he wouldnt play with us. i also got to give a shout out to muffinman and that nike dude who are very good and should join this clan, but probably never will

edit: oh and cheeseballs who is worse at bo than me but is pretty fun to play with.well acctually were about the same,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Good Games Thread    Black Ops Good Games Thread  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Good Games Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2