Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Game Battles Vote

Go down 
+7
pstlpaknmama
blackbeltbap
black_starichigo165
ZH|Ku12312
Quatre4
ZHkilla
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
11 posters

Do you want to do Game Battles wars?
Yes, I cant wait!
Game Battles Vote I_vote_lcap50%Game Battles Vote I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No I have no interest.
Game Battles Vote I_vote_lcap50%Game Battles Vote I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

If we had a game battles team would you want to do wars? I have gone over the rules and they are VERY restricted. Personally I dont know how GB even thinks this is fun. But if the clan as a whole really wants to do some we can give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:51 pm

I have seen other teams start to be a little to serious with traning and all for upcoming gamebattles particapation, and I don't like it, plus we don't have the time or man power to train as these teams are to play in the ladder. We won't win without strategic planning, so I don't see the fun in playing in a GB match to lose(more than likely) it will just bring ppls spirits down. So with that said, my answer is no. If you want the challenge then I say get a doubles team going and use ZH tag if ya like.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:22 pm

I'm with the Commish on this one. Many clans try to be too serious with this war business. I'm talking about practices and such. And if we are in a GB match it's to win because not many people want to do something to lose on. And if we are to do this the person in charge(mainly you bones) will take care of practices or watever business you'd like to cover with the people wanting to war. But doubles sounds like a better idea than a team because getting a team together is hard lol. I am voting neutral since I won't bring down anyones real votes that actually don't want to or want to.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 am

Yup. I really don't mind doubles. You just have to have a reliable partner to be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:05 pm

For some reason I cant vote.....but after I read al the rules Im not so hyped up about it. Im a no. I would rather do ZH only type games and ladders.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Copy and paste my answers from previous votes bout gb. Aint nothin but Wankahs now a days. One guy doesn't like you on GB, EVERYONE HATES YA. At least that's how I picture it. EXAMPLE. DRAGONDAN.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:04 pm

ya i say just forget game battles or just use gamebattles as a linking sorce, gamebattles doesnt care about wii, they kinda pissed me off in the beginning when they made the rule of no items in SSBB and the cod rules suck to
Back to top Go down
pstlpaknmama
Admin
Admin
pstlpaknmama

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:36 pm

we could always go back to challenging other clans without using GB. There are so many out there that just want to practice their strategies on someone. Contacting them might be the hardest part.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm

Sounds like a solid idea. Plenty of clan on GB looking to scrap around. Problem is now getting the new guys to even check the site.
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:29 pm

We should make a list of people we trust to scrimmage just like the other clan list. Then we know who to go to if we wanna battle somebody.
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Yeah, also didn't someone make a new site like gb but so much better? I remember signing up to that site but I can't remember it anymore. Let's just try that one out and at the same time go for scrimms. I wouldn't mind being someone's target.
Back to top Go down
giovon123

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:56 pm

ZH|Ku12312 wrote:
Yup. I really don't mind doubles. You just have to have a reliable partner to be there.

i want to do doubles wit u
Back to top Go down
giovon123

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 pm

i would like to do gamebattles it was very funwhen we did it for world at war and it help alot of ppl get better seeing how other ppl played
Back to top Go down
WaspyOwnz

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:55 pm

ZHkilla wrote:
I have seen other teams start to be a little to serious with traning and all for upcoming gamebattles particapation, and I don't like it, plus we don't have the time or man power to train as these teams are to play in the ladder. We won't win without strategic planning, so I don't see the fun in playing in a GB match to lose(more than likely) it will just bring ppls spirits down. So with that said, my answer is no. If you want the challenge then I say get a doubles team going and use ZH tag if ya like.

Eh well back in HzB, we never did practices... Nor did we use strategies.. And we had a 7 man roster (that was the highest we had at one time, typically we only had 5 or 6) Yet we managed to get to fourth place and we beat the former champs and were undefeated against the top 5.. We just knew each other for so long and we knew what to do together.. I think you guys should give it a shot.. BAMF is, I'm kinda leading the GB team since the others don't really know how to. But you guys should st least try it.. If not, you could scrimmage us while we get ready Razz

The new season begins April 1st.

Just a heads up, if you guys do make a team before then say around eh... March 15th And then try to invite someone to the roster maybe march 25.. It probably won't let you due to roster lock which typically occurs a week before the season ends to where teams racing for the playoffs can only use those members on the roster and no one else until the season ends on March 31st.

If you read that, i congratulate you!
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:27 am

lol i did!
Back to top Go down
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 am

Well, from what I hear I thought Wiik was leading BAMF for wars. And I get what your saying because I've been playing alongside kC and Casull so long we can count on each other to back one another up. Same with the older FOGs, when I play against Mum and her onslaught of Murder Nubs FOG's Team I stand no chance because they play well together. And Bonez we will fight alongside you through all obstacles!!!!!!!! (until we die, then you're on your own sir..)
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:48 am

Back in FoD me and stormzz made some great strategies for SnD and Sabotage that worked magnificently when everyone works together on them and it all comes together. Ill be happy to share with one of the leaders to discuss them. Since BO also has mics it will work out even better for training and such.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 am

I think the ZH members as a whole just dont like all the numerous hoops you have to jump through in GB just to get a game going. The reporting, rosters, and just general lack of enjoyment does not appeal to most ZH members. Ya its fun to actually play the game, but you spend hours before and after getting things in order.

Also a good chunk of ZH (FOGs and FYGs alike) have family, school, and jobs they HAVE to put ahead of Wii gaming. Best I could do is dedicate one night to GB wars and even that idea didnt generate much intrest around here.

If the interest ever comes up to do GB wars Im sure ZH as a whole would step up and say somthing. But for now I think everybody just wants to hang out and farm some noob corn here and there when they have the time.
Back to top Go down
danny

danny

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:52 pm

what a wise man (goo)

if i had the game i would still be in a tight situation with school and my relationship, idk why i bought and xbox cuz i rarely get time to use it
Back to top Go down
http://www.howie731.wordpress.com
Papa T
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Papa T

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:59 pm

I remember GB being fun for WaW but also a major hassle with the pre/post game crap and then dealing with all the whiny sore loser/winning teams. Personally I would prefer to just play when I can with my buddies in ZH.
Back to top Go down
giovon123

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 pm

ok but think if it waznt for gamebattles WaW, ZH wouldnt be that big ppl would come to the site more to clan war cuz we were on gamebattles look now how many wars have we have not alot but when we did GB we had alot it would be better for the team but the only thing is more ppl would need to get on cuz i been in ZH for like a week now and i have yet to play wit any1 from ZH
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 am

mst members normally get on at like 10:00 P.M. est, i normally play any time between noon and at the latest ill start playin at 11:00 P.m.

oh and for future reference i will always use est even when edt should be used because i dont know when to use which one, sorry im really smart just cant figure out when to use edt or est
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:18 pm

edt? est? Time zones?
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

ya duh jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Battles Vote Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Vote   Game Battles Vote I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Battles Vote
Page 1 of 1