Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Game Battles?

Go down 
+6
black_starichigo165
Quatre4
ZHkilla
zhantagonizer
blackbeltbap
garrett
10 posters
AuthorMessage
garrett

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey everyone, i was just thinking that if we want to do GB for Black Ops we should think about who wants to seriously be on it, who should be in charge of it, whether or not we want to have more then one ZH team. Stuff like that. So let everyone know what you think.

I think we should, and we should have more then one team for GB within the ZH clan, just to make things easy and so that if one team wants to take it seriously, another can do it just for fun.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:18 pm

good idea, but then comesthe problem, what if one clan has a war setup, and people from the other group want to be in it and not enough people from the first group, ya i want to be on the bo team but there is about a 50% chance that i wont have the game till christmas
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:26 pm

what ever u guys want, yes if we have one, someone responsible should run it, someone who has time to run. an rep zh well. I do not wish to do an gb wars. but if the team is looking for some practice dummys I am willing to try an help there.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Im good with having a serious team and a fun team! with that being said I know a group of ZHers have serious strats and kinda have their own secret team! I dont want them to be the only ppl allowed to war on a serious team if we have ppl other than them that would like to war seriously. I know we have never had tryouts or anything of the sort here, but there would have to be something to divide the teams. Fun for ppl that just want to war for the fun of it, and tactical team for ppl that want to go in and really try and win alot of wars(keeping it fun!) I would like to hear more ppl's opinions on this so keep posting feedback
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Killa if I recall didn't we do 2 teams? Or did we just dump it and combine the 2. Anyways there is no secret practices but only practices that make us better players if you know what I mean lol. But there is that problem where we have a team to battle and they don't have enough ppl and things such as that. And as for the 2 teams thingy more in depth and have the rules I advised to ya Killa it shouldn't be a problem with 2 teams only thing is GB allows only 1 team at a time so they have to choose carefully. Personally I'm not going to be on GB because of all the problems it causes.

p.s. I tried to teach some fyglings the art of Quatralicous but failed epically do to some "playing" habits they didn't want to give up. rabbit but hey as far as you old ppl are concerned there is no secret team just a team where friends play tactically lol.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:29 pm

wow where do I get the special quatrelicous training, love to see what can be improved. or is it fyg only?????
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:33 pm

We did have 2 different teams, this was before MWR came out. Mama was in charge of the fun team, and Killa was in charge of the "Wanna kick bootie team (which didn't really work out, cause no one really kicked butt you know?)." Such a long name. But like I believe at that point in time, the peeps who were in charge were kC, quatre, pJ and I. But I wouldn't advise making these teams, unless you really really really commit. That means you gotta be numba one, like me lol. But thats some problems to it, ya know? We'd have to have someone with ABSOLUTELY NO LIFE to be in charge of the "team" you guys plan to make. Anyways with that said. I wouldn't mind being on both teams ya know? But that depends on my mood, and if its someone I really wanna kick their butt. Anyways yeah. Also heres one prob thats for everyone. Some of us DONT have team work. I wont state any, but that's a problem we all have. Some Gun n Run, some camp it, some nub tub etc etc. If you want to win these wars, we need team work. Don't go out being a nerd and TRY to save everyone.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:46 pm

You make a really good point. To have a serious team you have to have a group of people with no life to run it, practice, and keep the GB crap in line. But if you dont care about the wins any group would work. I know every new game we talk about this and the same results insue.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:59 am

ZHbonecrackr wrote:
You make a really good point. To have a serious team you have to have a group of people with no life to run it, practice, and keep the GB crap in line. But if you dont care about the wins any group would work. I know every new game we talk about this and the same results insue.

Yup I agree with bone, and Quatre (in a way)

If anyone recalls back in WaW days, when we had the "Tom Slaya, Chrispy, and MM" Team.
There was a bunch of criticism between the lines of us ZHers. I mean, we lost some good comrades of ZH because of this incident, so we gotta know that we'll be having these kinds of people and scenes to when someone will feel offended to what other people say. I had the bitter taste of it myself towards the Mama of all Mommas. :'( I'm sowwy Guardian-Mommy XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
rhyno

rhyno

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:14 pm

We would need to have set practice schedules and develop tactics........meh
I'm with Allen Iverson on practice:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frsId3goYYE
Back to top Go down
garrett

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:42 pm

hahahahaahhah! that was hilarious rhyno.
Back to top Go down
zhantagonizer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
zhantagonizer

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:20 pm

would love to see the counter about game. fun, stupid guy, rich but not nice.
Back to top Go down
ZHkilla
Admin
Admin
ZHkilla

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:40 am

Yes we did try 2 teams out. I believe KC took on the responsibility and failed horribly! LOL I think it was because he just didn't realize how big of a responsibility it was and how time consuming it would be. Even with only a fun team the time needed to solely handle it is pain staking! We would really need a very commited member that understands the time that is needed to run the team to step up for this. If there isn't such an indivdual here at ZH that can take on this type of responsibility.........then it just won't happen.
Back to top Go down
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:50 pm

I think it would be a good idea for two teams because i know some zher's dont want the seriouseness of ars -_- me for sure im down for both seriouse and for fun teams i will have black ops the day it comes out so i am set for everything...

i woiuld rather be on the seriouse team i like the intesne moments of a match Smile but fun is good all ic are about is playing with you guys <3 my second family Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:02 am

I know i just joined and everything, but if we make a GB team, I would like to be on it....if I could please.
Back to top Go down
garrett

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:03 pm

anyone can be on it Uber
Back to top Go down
rhyno

rhyno

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 9:31 am

Hey has anyone setup a Gamebattles team yet for Black Ops? Searched for Zapper Heroes and was unable to find it.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

I doubt it will be anytime soon. Usually for new games I think (I could be wrong) it usually takes til after X-Mas since so many people are gone for Thanksgiving, X-Mas/New Years its a pain to get a full roster with subs and all. But nothing says we cant change that. I know most people want to hit MAX level before they war as well.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 pm

So I went to GB to look at some of the rules.

Quote :
Banned
■Secondary Launchers
■Nova Gas
■Decoy
■All Equipment
■Warlord
■Second Chance
■Grenade Launcher
■Flamethrower

Flame Thrower? Anyhow seems strict. But I was thinking if we had teams that played on a single night only....say Team A is Thursdays, Team B Friday.....and so on it might be more managable. Never ran a GB team before but Id be willing to try if it was on one day out of the week only. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:29 am

Banned
■Secondary Launchers
■Nova Gas
■Decoy
■All Equipment
■Warlord
■Second Chance
■Grenade Launcher
■Flamethrower

I don't mind. You can try it, I bet the new members would be happy if we got a team started but again, you know what'll happen.
Oh btw, the list of things banned are somewhat good yet horrible at the same time. Nova gas isn't that bad. If you put gas mask on it should be fine. Second chance isn't that great any ways. All equipments? That's pretty stupid. I think it should just be Motions and jammer. Warlord should be allowed with some acceptation. We don't even have flames. Decoys should be allowed it can prove pretty helpful(as in if you see a guy throw it near his location to throw him off. Don't just randomly throw it in some random place). Everything else we all know. This is just all me though. Not complaints but just things that I think should be changed. Cause when I look at this list, it just sounds like an old fashion shot out and we all know that's boring. They should change it up.
Back to top Go down
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR
Admin
Admin
ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

See if we generate some intrest then maybe move forward. It does sounds less than fun, I was never really a fan of GB. Just seems slow around here so maybe spark it up with some games.
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 12:46 pm

EH......i guess so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Battles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Battles?   Game Battles? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Battles?
Page 1 of 1