Zapper Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zapper Heroes

Wii gaming community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/introduce-yourself-to-the-community-f7/joining-zapper-heroes-t88.htm#562
Find us on Fabebook!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» To Anyone that sees this
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:44 pm by zhantagonizer

» WiiU.......
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:42 pm by blackbeltbap

» ok, this website is officially dead
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 10:28 pm by blackbeltbap

» conduit 2 vids
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:05 am by ZH BoNeCrAcKeR

» conduit 2 is out....anyone?
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:15 pm by blackbeltbap

» wii demos!!
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:38 pm by [zh]seigies

» Maiwaine here!!!!
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:52 pm by Casull

» MOH patches!!
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm by Casull

» battlefield 1943 gameplay (ps3)
Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm by [zh]seigies

Similar topics
https://zapperheroes.forumotion.com/ARCADE-h3.htm

Black Ops Info Enlightenment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quatre4
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Quatre4

Black Ops Info Enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: Black Ops Info Enlightenment   Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 am

I have been playing on the xbox recently with my brother and he has enlightened me on a few things. First off we have Mama's most hated thing in the game so far which is Raidens Crazy knifing spree. I have been told and have seen that there is something with the other systems. If you were to run behind or be in proximity to someone your character automatically lunges forward to give an extra few inches(which is crazy i think) when knifing. But this is only possible with the ballistic knives. I don't know if this is true for the wii but with the xbox and ps3 it is possible. Maybe having a classic controller gives you this ability but I dunno, i will in fact test this out to see.

Another thing I realized when facing my brother was that treyarch put limitations when online on the other systems. For example, I shot my brother with a pistol at the speed I usually shot with on wii and realized I was being held back. He told me that so modded controllers wouldnt be used they regulated how fast you can shoot so in fact in wouldn't be cheating. So my brother told me I shot fast enough that it would seem I'm cheating.(theoretically) So what treyarch did is slow me down.

Lastly, about quickscoping is that my brother does this on the xbox. I called him a cheater but he said it was legal and told me I was cheating for "hardscoping" which means I was normally shooting.(because I was beating him at it) But from what I've seen he is really good at it and easily beat ppl online with quickscoping. So on the wii it should be the same but for some reason someone is quickscoping and killing ppl faster than anything Ive ever seen or witnessed. Don't know how he does it but I think we should ask because it is farfetched anyone can do that.

These are just things I've seen that might explain somethings to other people if they had questions. Don't take it badly this is my opinion and my observations. Correct me if I'm wrong if you must do so.
Back to top Go down
blackbeltbap

blackbeltbap

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Info Enlightenment   Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:11 pm

i have found in the wii version that the wa2000 has barely any sway or recoil thats probably how he did it
Back to top Go down
[ZH]sunset

[ZH]sunset

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Info Enlightenment   Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:16 am

i Think your right about the ballistic knives.I can melle someone like crazy with b knive in my hand
Back to top Go down
black_starichigo165
black_starichigo165

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Info Enlightenment   Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 3:11 pm

Quatre4 wrote:
I have been playing on the xbox recently with my brother and he has enlightened me on a few things. First off we have Mama's most hated thing in the game so far which is Raidens Crazy knifing spree. I have been told and have seen that there is something with the other systems. If you were to run behind or be in proximity to someone your character automatically lunges forward to give an extra few inches(which is crazy i think) when knifing. But this is only possible with the ballistic knives. I don't know if this is true for the wii but with the xbox and ps3 it is possible. Maybe having a classic controller gives you this ability but I dunno, i will in fact test this out to see.

Another thing I realized when facing my brother was that treyarch put limitations when online on the other systems. For example, I shot my brother with a pistol at the speed I usually shot with on wii and realized I was being held back. He told me that so modded controllers wouldnt be used they regulated how fast you can shoot so in fact in wouldn't be cheating. So my brother told me I shot fast enough that it would seem I'm cheating.(theoretically) So what treyarch did is slow me down.

Lastly, about quickscoping is that my brother does this on the xbox. I called him a cheater but he said it was legal and told me I was cheating for "hardscoping" which means I was normally shooting.(because I was beating him at it) But from what I've seen he is really good at it and easily beat ppl online with quickscoping. So on the wii it should be the same but for some reason someone is quickscoping and killing ppl faster than anything Ive ever seen or witnessed. Don't know how he does it but I think we should ask because it is farfetched anyone can do that.

These are just things I've seen that might explain somethings to other people if they had questions. Don't take it badly this is my opinion and my observations. Correct me if I'm wrong if you must do so.

Actually, I was at Tom's house playing Black Ops with him just the other day. Now with us, we actually tried it out cause I was curious. That and I told him the difference between our systems and stuff. It's true with the knife reach. You get a few more inches when you knife someone but this is only when you have the B Knife. Now I was playin on a PS3 not too sure if it's the same with 360 or wii. I wanna try that out for wii see if thats true. Also, I heard that when you play with the classic controller you gain an extra perk slot of something. That's what kC said to me the other day. Now I know better then to trust that but lol. I do have a Co-worker who has a 360 and all he does is play Black Ops even though hes a Wanker and how do I say this... UMMMM. A Justin Beiber fanboy. Anyways, all he does is quickscope. In all of his vids just quickscopes. Now I consider that cheating in my opinion, I don't have a good reason for it, but to me its so cheating. Now in the Wii, I have tried to do quickscoping. I can't do it. I've done it with all the guns. Now it just might be me, but I guess I just cant quickscope. You guys can try it out, but its prolly not gonna be the same as it is with 360 and ps3.
Back to top Go down
ZH|Ku12312
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ZH|Ku12312

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Info Enlightenment   Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:51 pm

black_starichigo165 wrote:
I do have a Co-worker who has a 360 and all he does is play Black Ops even though hes a Wanker and how do I say this... UMMMM. A Justin Beiber fanboy. Anyways, all he does is quickscope. In all of his vids just quickscopes. Now I consider that cheating in my opinion, I don't have a good reason for it, but to me its so cheating. Now in the Wii, I have tried to do quickscoping. I can't do it. I've done it with all the guns. Now it just might be me, but I guess I just cant quickscope. You guys can try it out, but its prolly not gonna be the same as it is with 360 and ps3.

You're talking about Jarod huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kudarbe.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Ops Info Enlightenment   Black Ops Info Enlightenment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Info Enlightenment
Page 1 of 1